Another-Label is a style brand with its roots in Amsterdam. The brand is all about a curious energy.
Being able to get to know, inspire and empower other people in their style along the way.
We love to encourage people to make an approachable, distinctive and durable style choice.
When you do an internship at Another-Label you are part of a small, driven and enthusiastic team, belonging to a larger whole.
The head, design and production office is located in Nieuw-Vennep.
As an intern you work on the collections together with the design team. On a daily basis you see all aspects of the brand, from developing moods to production fittings and photo shoots. It is an all-round internship.
What activities fall under this internship:
– Doing research in the field of trends, design and fabrics
– Making technical drawings and prints in Adobe
– Preparing photo material for different channels in Photoshop
– Support of various product development tasks
– Support with photo shoots, presentations and events
– Support in the daily activities of the team
– HBO level
– Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Team player, independent and flexible
– Hands-on mentality and proactive
– Organizational and accurate
– Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing
– Knowledge of MS Office such as Excel, Word and Outlook
What do we offer
An inspiring internship within a small team of driven colleagues. Another-Label is a young and fast-growing label. You work closely together with the team but will also work independently a lot. You get a wide range of activities so that each day will be different.
Start date and duration of the internship is negotiable. Of course there is an internship allowance.
Are you interested in this internship? Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org